Nbr. 41, January 2017
- Constructivism, embedded liberalism and anti-dumping - Canadian public interest inquiry as case study of embedded liberalism.
- Canada, United States, and European Union - out of sync on trade agreements? Or are we sympatico?
- International law in a turbulent world.
- The approval of Waukesha's diversion application under the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Basin water resources compact - bad precedent for the Great Lakes.
- Do Ontario school boards have too much statutory power? A comparison of expropriation and eminent domain in Ontario and Michigan.
- State neutrality in religious affairs civil servants & religious dress.
- Canada and United States: campus sexual assault law & policy comparative analysis.