Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, March 2016
- Remarks by the governor general of Canada on the 40th anniversary of the Canada-United States Law Institute.
- Opening address.
- Keynote address.
- 2015 Niagara international moot court competition.
- Securing North American critical infrastructure: a comparative case study in cybersecurity regulation.
- The dangers of the reference question: SCC v. SCOTUS.
- Promise utility doctrine and compatibility under NAFTA: expropriation and chapter 11 considerations.
- TPP and ISDS: the challenge from Europe and the proposed TTIP investment court.
- Lessons from Washington and Colorado: the potential financial gains of recreational marijuana to Canada.
- CUSLI expert roundtable report on international trade and North American infrastructure.