Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's notes.
- Canada-United States Law Institute Conference on the World's Longest Undefended Border: Gateway or Checkpoint? The Post 9-11 'Safe and Secure' Canada-US Border in the Era of Global Supply Chains: list of participants.
- Canada-United States Law Institute Conference on the World's Longest Undefended Border: Gateway or Checkpoint? The Post 9/11 'Safe and Secure' Canada-United States Border in the Era of Global Supply Chains: list of speakers.
- Welcome and opening of 2008 annual conference.
- The Canada-United States supply chain in the era of global economic competitiveness.
- Doing business across the Canada-United States border: gateway or checkpoint?
- Remarks from Canadian Ambassador Wilson.
- A safe and secure Canada-United States border: Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT); Partners In Protection (PIP); Free And Secure Trade (FAST); e-Manifest (ACE/ACI); Trusted Traveler Programs (NEXUS); and Integrated Border Enforcement Teams (IBETS).
- The tipping point: effects of Post 9/11 Border Security on Canada-United States Economic Competitiveness.
- Honoring Dr. Henry T. King, Jr.
- The way to a safe, secure & efficient Canada-United States border.
- Moving people across the Canada-United States border: legislative and regulatory developments in immigration, the western hemisphere travel initiative, and enhanced drivers' license programs.
- Moving your goods and services across the Canada-United States border: compliance, efficiency, and challenges.
- Balancing Canada-United States Security and Economic Competitiveness: the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River.
- Enhancing the Canada-United States Gateways and Corridors: East, West and within.
- The intersection of border security and free trade agreements.