Vol. 34 Nbr. 2, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's notes.
- List of conference speakers.
- List of participants.
- Welcoming remarks and the Canada-United States relationship--the common cause agenda.
- Welcome and opening of 2009 Annual Conference.
- The North American economic relationship from the Canada-United States auto pact to the security and prosperity partnership: public perceptions and economic realities.
- Canada-United States Economic Competitiveness in a Period of Financial Instability: a common cause agenda.
- Canada-United States energy, trade, security, and policy.
- The future of the Canada-United States relationship--innovation and technology.
- Regional actors in the Canada-United States relationship.
- Deans' reception and dinner.
- Canada-United States relations from the International Boundary Waters Treaty, the auto pact, the Free Trade Agreement, the North American Free Trade Agreement, the security and prosperity partnership, and beyond: lessons learned.
- Great lakes emerging legal issues regarding the international boundary waters treaty and the great lakes water quality agreement.
- North American Trade--the current status of North American trade.
- Emerging legal issues in the great lakes such as the public trust doctrine, subterranean rights and municipal regulatory arrangements.
- Emerging issues in North American trade--labor law.
- The common cause agenda in the Great Lakes--the intersection of Canada-United States trade, energy, environment, and society in the great lakes basin.
- Issues arising from further commercial development of the Great Lakes.
- North American dispute resolution.
- Canada-United States trade policy beyond North America.
- United States congressional approaches to the Great Lakes and North American trade.
- Commemoration of the 100 Year Anniversary of the International Boundary Waters Treaty.
- Canada-United States Law Institute's award presentation to the International Joint Commission.