Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, December 2011
- Editor's notes.
- Canada-United States law institute conference on the Canada-United States regulatory regime: review, reform, recovery April 8-10, 2010.
- Welcoming remarks.
- Economic recovery in the Canada-United States relationship.
- Welcome and opening of 2010 annual conference.
- The economic impact of Canada-United States regulatory convergence: from the Canada-United States auto pact to the North American free trade agreement and beyond.
- Achieving Canada-United States economic competitiveness through regulatory convergence--a common cause agenda.
- Regulatory convergence in the Canada-United States automobile sector.
- Food safety in Canada and the United States.
- Intellectual property rights in the Canada-United States relationship.
- Presentation of the Henry T. King, Jr. award.
- The Canada-United states tax regime.
- The Canada-United States customs transaction the invisible border?
- The Canada-United States regulatory regime as the road to recovery.