Vol. 37 Nbr. 2, September - September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Foreward: beyond the border action plan - a context.
- Welcoming remarks.
- The new perimeter initiative: will security trump trade? The tyranny of the "or" and the genius of the "and.".
- Restoring respect for the law in Canada-U.S. commerce: the Regulatory Cooperation Council so far.
- A partnership for regional prosperity and global peace.
- To go forward, we must remember and rely upon our past.
- Trust, in so many words.
- Trade and jobs: policy and political issues.
- The international governance framework for cybersecurity.
- Beyond 'beyond the border': a proposal for implementation of the action plan's recommendation on cross-border critical infrastructure.
- The beyond the border action plan: a tool for enhanced Canada-U.S. cooperation on critical infrastructure and cyber security - or more window dressing?
- Beyond the border: a new chapter in North American trade.
- Strengthening North American perimeter security: an analysis of United States and Canadian immigration and refugee laws and the collaboration required to harmonize those laws.
- Building fences together: the EU's lessons for the U.S.-Canada perimeter security plan.
- Closing remarks.