Vol. 37 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- The case concerning intervention in Tagoon.
- A dispute arising under the statute of the International Court of Justice February, 2012: the Government of the United States (Applicant) v. the Government of Canada (Respondent): memorial of the applicant.
- A dispute arising under the statute of the International Court of Justice February, 2012: the Government of the United States (Applicant) v. The Government of Canada (Respondent): Memorial of the respondent.
- Towards sustainable consumption and production in North America: building legitimacy through roles and responsibilities in a "beyond compliance" operating environment.
- The law of the sea and LNG: cross-border law and politics over head harbor passage.
- Public-private partnerships for promotion of cross-border trade and transportation.
- Comparatively speaking: language rights in the United States and Canada.
- A comparative perspective of the impact of Canadian and United States oil regulation law differences on approving use of new petroleum-based energy sources.
- Chapter 11 of NAFTA and the provinces--will the constitutional question be asked?