Vol. 38 Nbr. 1-2, March - March 2013
- Editor-in-chief's note.
- Canada (applicant) v. United States of America (respondent): the case concerning Hadi Kuzbari: Bench memorandum.
- A dispute arising under the statute of the: International Court of Justice February, 2013 the government of Canada (applicant) v. the government of the United States (Respondent): memorial of the applicant.
- A dispute arising under the Statute of the International Court of Justice February 2013: the government of Canada (applicant) v. the government of the United States of America: (Respondent) memorial of the respondent.
- Yaiguaje v. Chevron corporation: testing the limits of natural justice and the recognition of foreign judgments in Canada.
- Canadian v. American defamation law: what can we learn from hyperlinks?
- Global warming heats up the American-Canadian relationship: resolving the status of the northwest passage under international law.
- The arctic ice melt: emerging resources, emerging issues.