Vol. 48 Nbr. 3, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Genesis in hyperreality: legitimizing disingenuous controversy at the creation museum.
- Components of integrative communication during arguing: implications for stress symptoms.
- Salience over sustainability: environmental rhetoric of President Barack Obama.
- Forum: argument scholars respond to Mercier and Sperber's argumentative theory of human reason: introduction.
- A challenge and an opportunity for argumentation studies.
- Why do humans reason sometimes and avoid doing it other times?: kotodama in Japanese culture.
- Pragmatic reason and brain science.
- Why we argue: response to Mercier and Sperber.
- A response to Hugo Mercier and Dan Sperber's 'why do humans reason? Arguments for an argumentative theory'.
- Should Mercier and Sperber change the way we teach and study reasoning?
- Rhetorical materialism: the cognitive division of labor and the social dimensions of argument.