Vol. 51 Nbr. 2, September - September 2014
- Risk communication as interacting arguments: viewing the L'Aquila earthquake disaster through the message convergence framework.
- Defining national security as peace through strength: Ronald Reagan's visionary rhetoric of renewal in the 1980 presidential campaign.
- Manipulating emotions: value-based reasoning and emotive language.
- The impact of competitive debate on managing the conflict communication strategies of Italian students.
- Divisive Discourse: The Extreme Rhetoric of Contemporary American Politics.