Vol. 52 Nbr. 1, June - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction to the special issue on 30 years of research on serial argument in interpersonal relationships.
- Comment on the special issue.
- "I thought we settled this?!" Antecedents and consequences of resolution of an initial episode in a serial argument.
- Taking conflict personally and the use of the demand/withdraw pattern in intraethnic serial arguments.
- The role of communication technologies in serial arguments: a communicative interdependence perspective.
- Stress in serial arguments: implications of seeking mutual resolution, listening, and hostility.
- Serial argument topics.