Vol. 51 Nbr. 3, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction to the special issue.
- A rhetoric of rehabilitation: Dorothea Dix's prison reform arguments.
- Tinkering with the machinery of death: the body-as-gauge in discourses about capital punishment.
- Hunger for voice: transformative argumentation in the 2005 Guantanamo Bay hunger strike.
- Just violence?: California's short corridor hunger strikes and arguments over prison legitimacy.
- Transforming argumentative dialogue through prison service-learning projects.