Vol. 49 Nbr. 4, March 2013
- Editors' introduction to the special issue.
- Do presidential debates matter? Examining a decade of campaign debate effects.
- Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republicans? Politeness theory in the 2012 Republican primary debates.
- A functional analysis of 2012 U.S. presidential primary debates.
- Developing a systematic assessment of humor in the context of the 2012 U.S. general election debates.
- Tweeting during presidential debates: effect on candidate evaluations and debate attitudes.