Vol. 53 Nbr. 3-4, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Sound arguments.
- Reinventing doxa: public opinion polling as deliberative discourse.
- Definitional argument: Nevada's commercial UAV debate and the case of threatened prosperity.
- Putting powerfulness in its place: a study on discursive style in public discussion and its impact.
- Strategic maneuvering in dispute mediation.
- Ad hoc reviewers.
- Bright lines or blurred lines? Universal background checks and the NRA slippery slope argument.
- The sublime rhetoric of Pascal's wager.
- When good arguments do not work: post-dialectics, argument assemblages, and the networks of climate skepticism.
- Instagrams that wound: Punctum, visual enthymemes, and the visual argumentation of the Transportation Security Administration.
- Romney, Obama, and the 47%: gaffes and representative anecdotes in the 2012 presidential campaign.