Vol. 51 Nbr. 4, March - March 2015
- Obama's 'new beginning': US foreign policy and comic exceptionalism.
- Oppositional memory practices: U.S. memorial spaces as arguments over public memory.
- A content analysis of arguing behaviors: a case study of Romania as compared to the United States.
- When cows talk: the Happy California Cow campaign as visual apologia.
- Deliberation, Rhetoric, and Emotion in the Discourse on Climate Change in the European Parliament.
- From Apartheid to Democracy: Deliberating Truth and Reconciliation in South Africa.
- Ad hoc reviewers.