Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Special issue editors' introduction.
- Wishful, rational, and political thinking: the labor theory of value as rhetoric.
- A critique of Jim Aune's rhetoric, legal argumentation, and historical materialism.
- Aune's leadership: hegemony and the rhetorical perspective on argumentation.
- Rethinking rhetorical ontology: an intersection between the work of James Arnt Aune and Bruno Latour in the field of rhetoric.
- Rhetoric as a sociological problem.
- "All you need to know": on intellectual life and moral responsibility.
- Towards a rhetorical understanding of incitement: unfinished conversations with James Arnt Aune.
- Torture as rhetoric.
- "Forcing" and "consenting" social struggle: reflections on rhetoric and Jacobinism.
- D'var mahloket.
- James Arnt Aune, master rhetorician.
- After the liberal autonomous subject: a lament.
- Unrolling the scrolls: friendship as scholarship.
- Works of James Arnt Aune.