Vol. 71 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Divided Government.
- Sonja Schiller.
- 2019-2020 Membership Dues.
- Mark Your Calendars-and Register Now!(INSTITUTE NEWS)
- Congratulates 2018 TEI EMEA Chapter Award Winner.
- Holds 11th Annual Fall Education Day.
- Hosts 20th Annual Tax Conference.
- Ellen Berenholz.
- Getting Involved After the TCJA.
- Ranking Global Tax Competitiveness.
- Administrative Guidance, Ethical Standards, and Tax Return Positions: In-house tax professionals must traverse a difficult course.
- Taxable Nexus: Moving Toward an Economic Approach; Corporate tax professionals might consider OECD approach.
- Tax Legislation in the 116th Congress - What to Look For: Ways and Means Committee hearings on TCJA may offer advocacy opportunities.
- Developing a TCJA Checklist: International issues, software selection, and involvement of tax technologists all play key roles in a complicated process.
- TEI Proposes Changes to British Columbia's Provincial Sales Tax as Part of Annual Budget Process.
- TEI Responses to the European Commission's Public Consultation Regarding the Evaluation of Invoicing Rules.
- TEI Requests Guidance from States Regarding Penalty Relief for State Corporate Tax Returns Filed by November 15, 2018.
- TEI Submits Comments to the Treasury and IRS Regarding Proposed Regulations Under Section 965.
- TEI Comments on Proposed Bonus Depreciation Regulations Under Section 168(k).
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Should Companies Plan Into Subpart F Following the TCJA?
- Texas Instruments and Alteryx Tackle a Tax Problem.
- New Year, New Congress.