Vol. 69 Nbr. 3, May - May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Rites of spring, Washington-style.
- Aylin Losavio.
- TEI's European Indirect Tax Committee.
- Annual dinner social.
- Salt Committee breakfast meeting.
- Joint meeting with Allegheny Tax Society and Pittsburgh Tax Club.
- In memoriam: Bryant C. Blewett.
- Keith Piper.
- Unfair apportionment: consider the alternatives; the taxpayer's task is to assess both constitutional and statute-based options.
- Nexus is crucial, complex connection for state tax professionals: after financial crisis, states enacted broader laws to increase revenues.
- TEI submits comments on section 987 regulations.
- Throwbacks (and I don't mean old tax lawyers) are awful.
- An end-of-examination checklist.