Vol. 67 Nbr. 4, July - July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Crossing the finish line--but never finished.
- Emerging leader: Mark Pollard.
- 2015-16 Executive Committee prepares to take TEI reins.
- Ivan Bastasic of the Canadian Revenue Agency receives TEI's Distinguished Service Award.
- TEI welcomes new website and community manager.
- Hosts annual tax conference.
- Awards scholarships to accounting students.
- Present scholarships to six deserving students.
- Supreme Court rules Maryland personal income tax unconstitutional in Wynne.
- Cooper Monroe.
- An opportunity at the intersection of transfer pricing, customs, and indirect tax.
- VAT extends global reach: why don't we have VAT in the U.S.?
- Coordinating multistate litigation.
- Transfer pricing: are we in a global tax war? Expect controversy to heat up in light of BEPS.
- Roundtable No. 4: insourcing vs. outsourcing.
- TEI comments on BEPS Action 10: commodity transactions.
- TEI comments on BEPS Action 10: profit splits and global value chains.
- TEI comments on BEPS Actions 8-10: risk and recharacterization.
- TEI comments on International VAT/GST guidelines addressing the place of taxation for business-to-consumer supplies of services and intangibles and supporting provisions.
- TEI comments on modified nexus approach under BEPS Action 5.
- Continuing education calendar.
- Five largest corporate and individual tax expenditures (2014-18).