Vol. 67 Nbr. 2, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- TEI's chapters and regions - the engines of our growth.
- Emerging leader: Kris Rogers.
- Former TEI International Vice President for Canadian Affairs Shiraz Nazerali awarded high accounting honors.
- Cities, dates confirmed for 2015 IRS audits and appeals seminar.
- Congratulations new chapter presidents and chapter representatives.
- TEI welcomes new members, announces new seminars.
- Hold joint Tax Provision Bootcamp.
- Hosts 65th anniversary celebration.
- Conducts its annual meeting.
- Rudolf Van Ooijen.
- LB&I audits, old lessons, new approach: transparency, collaboration, fair and efficient resolution, no argument with goals, but the devil is in the implementation details.
- Intercompany transactions: current state tax developments.
- Creative approaches to large-case tax administration: IRS budgetary limitations don't deter IRS from precision, speed, transparency goals.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- TEI liaison meeting with Canada Revenue Agency on income tax questions.
- TEI submits letter suggesting EU VAT rate change protocol.
- TEI summarizes concerns with GST/HST nil consideration election.
- TEI comments on BEPS Action 7: preventing the artificial avoidance of PE status.
- Continuing education calendar.
- IRS interviews.
- How technology can make global tax compliance a competitive strength.