Vol. 27 Nbr. 1, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Oriental medicine professionals' duty to inform patients.
- The devil is in the details: managed care and the unforeseen costs of utilization review as a cost containment mechanism.
- Other people's lives: reflections on medicine, ethics, and euthanasia.
- Gary Blick v. Division of Criminal Justice.
- 36 Medical Humanities: There is No Alternative Medicine.
- 15 J. Am. Physicians & Surgeons: 'ObamaCare': What Is In It?
- 36 Vermont Bar J: Physician-Assisted Suicide: A Recipe for Elder Abuse and the Illusion of Personal Choice.
- 37 J. Med. Ethics: Legal Physician-Assisted Suicide in Oregon and The Netherlands: Evidence Concerning the Impact on Patients in Vulnerable Groups.
- 36 J. Med. Ethics: The Role of Doctors' Religious Faith and Ethnicity in Taking Ethically Controversial Decisions During End-of-Life Care.
- 36 J. Med. Ethics: Ethical Issues Surrounding Do Not Attempt Resuscitation Orders: Decisions, Discussions and Deleterious Effects.
- 35 J. Med. Ethics: 'They Just Don't Get It!' When Family Disagrees With Expert Opinion.
- 35 J. Med. Ethics: Belgian Euthanasia Law: A Critical Analysis.
- 35 J. Med. Ethics: Death and Organ Donation: Back to the Future.