Vol. 26 Nbr. 1, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Non-treatment decisions on grounds of "medical futility" and "quality of life": interviews with fourteen Dutch neonatologists.
- Female feticide in India.
- Other people's lives: reflections on medicine, ethics, and euthanasia.
- Baxter v. State of Montana.
- Incapacity and Care: Controversies in Healthcare and Research.
- Medical Ethics and the Faith Factor: A Handbook for Clergy and Health-Care Professionals.
- Surviving Health Care: A Manual for Patients and Their Families.
- Autonomy, Informed Consent and Medical Law: A Relational Challenge.
- Human Dignity and Bioethics.
- Baby Markets: Money and the New Politics of Creating Families.
- Human Tissue in Transplantation and Research: A Model Legal and Ethical Donation Framework.
- Legal Conceptions: The Evolving Law and Policy of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Rationality and the Genetic Challenge: Making People Better?
- The Governance of Genetic Information: Who Decides?