Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Informed consent or institutionalized eugenics? How the medical profession encourages abortion of fetuses with down syndrome.
- The federal government and academic texts as barriers to informed consent.
- Hastings Center Rep.: Ethics, Evidence, and Cost in Newborn Screening.
- Hastings Center Pep.: Expanding Newborn Screening: Process, Policy, and Priorities.
- Hastings Center Rep.: Ending the Life of a Newborn: The Groningen Protocol.
- J. Am. Physicians & Surgeons: Induced Abortion and Breast Cancer Risk: A Critical Analysis of the Report of the Harvard Nurses Study II.
- J. Am. Physicians & Surgeons: The Breast Cancer Epidemic: Modeling and Forecasts Based on Abortion and Other Risk Factors.
- J. Reproductive Med.: Cost Consequences of Induced Abortion as an Attributable Risk for Preterm Birth and its Impact on Informed Consent.
- Mayo Clinic Proc.: Oral Contraceptive Use as a Risk Factor for Premenopausal Breast Cancer: A Meta-Analysis.
- Tulsa L. Rev.: Gonzales v. Oregon and Physician-Assisted Suicide: Ethical and Policy Issues.
- Euthanasia and Law in Europe.
- My Child, My Gift: A Positive Response to a Serious Prenatal Diagnosis.
- Easeful Death: Is There a Case for Assisted Dying?
- The Philosophy of Medicine Reborn.
- Retrieving the Natural Law: A Return to Moral First Things.