Vol. 24 Nbr. 3, March 2009
- Euthanasia policy and practice in Belgium: critical observations and suggestions for improvement.
- Other People's Lives: Reflections on Medicine, Ethics, and Euthanasia.
- K. J. Kaplan et al., Zenoism, Depression and Attitudes Toward Suicide and Physician-Assisted Suicide: The Moderating Effects of Religiosity and Gender.
- E. Bryon et al., Nurses' Attitudes Towards Artificial Food or Fluid Administration in Patients with Dementia and in Terminally 111 Patients: A Review of the Literature.
- S. Fischer et al, Suicide Assisted by Two Swiss Right-to-Die Organizations.
- Franklin G. Miller & Robert D. Truog, Rethinking the Ethics of Vital Organ Donations.
- Brent Rooney et al., Does Induced Abortion Account for Racial Disparity in Preterm Births, and Violate the Nuremberg Code?