Vol. 22 Nbr. 1, June 2006
- Back to the future of abortion law: Roe's rejection of America's history and traditions.
- The semblance of autonomy: treatment of persons with disabilities under the Uniform Health-Care Decisions Act.
- Uniform Health-Care Decisions Act: National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws.
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Selective Abortion: a Result of the Cultural Turn?
- Perinatal Hospice: Family-Centered Care of the Fetus with a Lethal Condition.
- Roe v. Wade: A Scandal Upon the Court.
- The Tragic Failure of Roe v. Wade: Why Abortion Should be Returned to the States.
- Significant Developments in Stem Cell Research.
- Current Science of Regenerative Medicine with Stem Cells.
- Euthanasia, Efficiency, and the Historical Distinction Between Killing a Patient and Allowing a Patient to Die.
- Framing Euthanasia.