Vol. 23 Nbr. 1, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- The legal status of abortion in the States if Roe v. Wade is overruled.
- Fifty years of organ transplants: the successes and the failures.
- Natural disaster, unnatural deaths: the killings on the life care floors at Tenet's Memorial Medical Center after Hurricane Katrina.
- Gonzales v. Carhart.
- Alireza Bagheri, Compensated Kidney Donation: An Ethical Review of the Iranian Model.
- F. C. Popp et al., Who is Willing to Take the Risk? Assessing the Readiness for Living Liver Donation in the General German Population.
- Lainie Friedman Ross, The Ethical Limits in Expanding Living Donor Transplantation.
- Gonzalo Herranz, Euthanasia: An Uncontrollable Power Over Death.
- Calixto Machado et al., The Concept of Brain Death Did Not Evolve to Benefit Organ Transplantation.
- Renee Mirkes, Newborn Screening: Toward a Just System.
- June Mary Zekan Makdisi, The Protection of Embryonic Life in the European Council's Convention on Biomedicine.
- Robert John Araujo, The UN Declaration on Human Cloning: A Survey and Assessment of the Debate.
- Insoo Hyun & Kyu Won Jung, Human Research Cloning, Embryos, and Embryo-Like Artifacts.
- William B. Hurlbut et al., Seeking Consensus: A Clarification and Defense of Altered Nuclear Transfer.
- Dispelling the Myths of Abortion History.
- A Death Retold: Jesica Santillan, the Bungled Transplant, and Paradoxes of Medical Citizenship.
- The Future of Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia.
- Doctors Talking with Patients/Patients Talking with Doctors: Improving Communication in Medical Visits, 2d ed.
- Defending Life 2007: A State-by-State Legal Guide to Abortion, Bioethics, and the End of Life.