Vol. 23 Nbr. 3, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pharmacists and the "duty" to dispense emergency contraceptives.
- Other people's lives: reflections on medicine, ethics, and euthanasia.
- Life-sustaining treatment law: a model for balancing a woman's reproductive rights with a pharmacist's conscientious objection.
- From Eisenstadt to Plan B: a discussion of conscientious objections to emergency contraception.
- Cold comfort pharmacy: pharmacist tort liability for conscientious refusals to dispense emergency contraception.
- Pharmacists and the morning after pill - who has the right to refuse the birth of a child?
- Pharmacist knows best? Enacting legislation in Oklahoma prohibiting pharmacists from refusing to provide emergency contraceptives.
- Abortion: A Documentary and Reference Guide.
- Embryo: A Defense of Human Life.
- Evaluating the Science and Ethics of Research on Humans: A Guide for IRB Members.
- Home-Centered Health Care: The Populist Transformation of the American Health Care System.
- Scientific Errors and Controversies in the U.S. HIV/AIDS Epidemic: How They Slowed Advances and Were Resolved.