Vol. 24 Nbr. 2, September 2008
- Can Glucksberg survive Lawrence? Another look at the end of life and personal automony.
- Physician-assisted suicide in Oregon: a medical perspective.
- Other People's Lives: Reflections on Medicine, Ethics, and Euthanasia.
- Hastings Center Rep.: Physician-Assisted Death in the United States: Are the Existing "Last Resorts" Enough?
- Hastings Center Rep.: Confronting Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia: My Father's Death.
- Hastings Center Rep.: Terminal Sedation: Pulling the Sheet Over Our Eyes.
- Hastings Center Rep.: Organized Obfuscation: Advocacy for Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- Abortion Under State Constitutions: A State-by-State Analysis.
- The Emerging Brave New World.
- Law, Legitimacy and the Rationing of Health Care: A Contextual and Comparative Perspective.
- The Troubled Pregnancy: Legal Wrongs and Rights in Reproduction.
- Oceana's Law for the Layperson: AIDS Law, 3d ed.