Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Copyright Revision Act of 2026.
- Rethinking patent fraud enforcement in a reform era.
- Trademark fair use: Braun(R) versus the bunny.
- Toward a more reliable fact-finder in patent litigation.
- Emerging scholars series: cross-border injunctions in U.S. patent cases and their enforcement abroad.
- Not all grace periods are created equal: building a grace period from the ground up.
- Fixing continuing application practice at the USPTO.
- Annual intellectual property law review banquet speech: three cases: a practitioner's life in copyright.