Vol. 18 Nbr. 2, June - June 2014
- Indigenous peoples' rights at the intersection of human rights and intellectual property rights.
- Patent club convergence among nations.
- Patent markets: an opportunity for technology diffusion and FRAND licensing?
- One view of compulsory licensing: comparative perspectives from India and Canada.
- Likelihood of destruction - restructuring the trademark dilution by blurring factors in the Trademark Dilution Revision Act of 2006.
- Functional signs and decanters of wine: how trade dress protection unconstitutionally extends expired design patents.
- Searching for an out: Rojadirecta, myVidster, and the knowledge components of the information location tool exemption of s. 512(d).