Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2012
- Liability for trademark infringement for Internet service providers.
- Deviated, unsound, and self-retreating: a critical assessment of the Princo v. ITC en banc decision.
- Unlocking the genome: the legal case against genetic diagnostic patents.
- Trade dress rights as instruments of monopolistic competition: towards a rejuvenation of the misappropriation doctrine in unfair competition law and a property theory of trademarks.
- Websites and intangible asset amortization under 26 U.S.C. s. 197: a marriage that bears little fruit.
- A state-by-state analysis of inevitable disclosure: a need for uniformity and a workable standard.
- Environmental initiative and the role of the USPTO'S green technology pilot program.