Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Living with patents: insights from patent misuse.
- I'm still your baby: Canada's continuing support of U.S. linkage regulations for pharmaceuticals.
- A sui generis regime for traditional knowledge: the cultural divide in intellectual property law.
- The Performance Rights Act: a lack of impact on a transitioning music industry.
- Twitter or Tweeter: who should be liable for a right of publicity violation under the CDA?
- The continuing vitality of the presumption of irreparable harm in copyright cases.