Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, June - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Product hopping 2.0: getting the FDA to yank your original license beats stacking patents.
- Copyrights without limits: the undefeatable right of access control under section 1201(a) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- The emerging right to communal intellectual property.
- Mylan v. Warner Chilcott: a study in pharmaceutical product hopping.
- Now is that what I call music? Post-modern classical music and copyright law.
- Public K-12 teachers creation of nontraditional educational works: to rely on the teacher exception or explore other options?
- Hart-Scott-Rodino & Chevron step zero: can the FTC target the pharmaceutical industry?