Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, June - June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Copyright, competition, and the first English-language translations of 'Les Miserables' (1862).
- A fundamental critique of the law-and-economics analysis of intellectual property rights.
- European Union patents: a mission impossible? An assessment of the historical and current approaches.
- Federal circuit v. ninth circuit: a split over the conflicting approaches to DMCA section 1201.
- Copyrightable works in the undergraduate student context: an examination of the issues.
- Eyes wide shut: induced patent infringement and the willful blindness standard.
- Internet outlaws: knowingly placing ads on parked domain names invokes contributory trademark liability.