Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Punitive damage and attorney fee awards in trade secret cases.
- iHeartgeo-fencing? The section 114 exemption that illustrates why full sound recording rights are the sine qua non for a vibrant music industry.
- EU directive proposal: trade secrets.
- In pursuit of patent quality (and reflections on reification).
- Under seal but not under law: In re City of Houston's effect on municipal insignias.
- Collegiate athletes and the right to their marks.
- All's fair in copyright and costumes: fair use defense to copyright infringement in cosplay.