Vol. 13 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Eleventh Annual Honorable Helen Wilson Nies Memorial Lecture in intellectual property; rethinking the role of clinical trial data in international intellectual property law: the case for a public goods approach.
- International legal protection of trademarks in China.
- Nanobiotechnology, synthetic biology, and RNAi: patent portfolios for maximal near-term commercialization and commons for maximal long-term medical gain.
- Navigating the safe harbor rule: the need for a DMCA compass.
- What goes around, comes around: how Indian Tribes can profit in the aftermath of Seminole Tribe and Florida Prepaid.