Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Geographical indications: a discussion on the TRIPs regulation after the Ministerial Conference of Hong Kong.
- Intellectual property rights and global warming.
- Kewanee revisited: returning to first principles of intellectual property law to determine the issue of federal preemption.
- I have a secret? Applying the Uniform Trade Secrets Act to confidential information that does not rise to the level of trade secret status.
- Phillips v. AWH, Corp., a doctrine of equivalents case?
- The experimental use exception and undergraduate engineering projects.