Vol. 30 Nbr. 2, March - March 2014
- To "innovate," we don't necessarily have to scrap yesterday's model and start from scratch each year. The goal, instead, is to aim for consistent improvement.
- The innovation situation.
- The age of the CFTO.
- The changing role of the CFO in revenue lifecycle management.
- The changing role of the CFO: new demands require new fundamentals.
- 2014 mid-year tax policy: outlook.
- What Is FERF? Financial insights through unbiased research.
- Encouraging innovation: O&A with xerox chairman and ceo ursula burns.
- A discussion with the Anti-Fraud collaboration.
- The savvy financial officers behind innovative companies.
- 2014 Summit Leadership Conference Financial Executives International June 2-3 I National Harbor, MD.
- What does the new IRS transfer pricing audit road map mean for multinationals?
- The CFO and the sustainability reporting chain.
- Finance must adapt to cloud-based subscription models.
- Thieves in plain sight: no one is immune to data attacks.