Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Winter 2014.
- Diversity in action.
- Editor's note.
- 12 Key Business Tax issues for 2014.
- Deals are disappointing.
- Finding 'freedom' in good governance.
- IAASB releases audit quality framework.
- Community strategy.
- CFOs' must-ask questions about equipment finance syndication.
- Compensation: a company relying on manual processes to manage variable compensation can easily end up in hot water and out of favor with employees, auditors and investors.
- Bringing sales compensation into light.
- Private company.
- Under the definition, a business entity.
- Diversity and the finance doctorate.
- Growing diversity in finance from the ground up.
- Bottom line.
- How I got here.
- Integrating credit data and risk: housing credit risk in a central location can pay market and regulatory benefits.
- Financial institutions, forex and unregulated rates: following the scandals in Libor, the multi-trillion $ market is the next focus of regulator scrutiny over rate manipulation.
- Severance considerations.
- Committee on private company policy.
- Finding a financial voice in Washington.
- Private company roundtable.
- The new global standard: local comparables for business abroad.
- Increase in transfer pricing documentation requirements.
- The balance sheet.