Vol. 28 Nbr. 9, November 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- COSO's exposure drafts updating the internal control framework require attention.
- Will the election results bring 'Certainty?'.
- Financing: business brokers remain frustrated about financing.
- Legal issues: five contract clauses to help deter litigation.
- Personal development: bouncing back.
- Practice perfect.
- Economy: CFOs, CEO optimism still declining.
- GAAP or non-GAAP?
- FSOC bringing money market fund reforms back on the sec agenda?
- The company.
- Why private held and family-owned businesses should have independent boards of directors.
- Global CFO: from scorekeeper to strategist.
- Is the CFO an enabler or inhibitor.
- A matter of ethics: understanding the mind of a white-collar criminal.
- Dealing with the implications of accounting change.
- The last mile of finance: growing scrutiny.
- Four consummate financial executives.
- Back into retention.
- Legal entity management: lessen risk and complexity.
- Building the talent pipeline for future leaders.
- Creating value with risk appetite & risk tolerance statements.
- Analytics and the cloud - the future is here.
- Balance sheet.