Vol. 31 Nbr. 1, January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Risk is changing, you need to change with it.
- What the public sector's expense fraud headaches can teach the private sector.
- Why cloud computing is better for finance.
- Leading transformation: the CFO as digital change agent.
- Risk: leverage it. Control it. Win.
- 5 steps to getting investment risk under control.
- What the PCAOB's inspection results mean for your company: many audit and control failures can be attributed to failures of documentation by the public company.
- The color of risk: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is an important strategic framework that also requires skilled, tactical execution of its precepts.
- Email security risks hiding in plain sight.
- Realizing cost savings by controlling or reducing software expenditures.
- World class GAAP should have private company alternatives.
- Have you considered paying foreign suppliers in their local currency?
- The catastrophe insurance market is so bad it's good.
- 2015 Key Club Awards.
- Disclosure committees ... necessary evil or saving grace?
- Industry professionals and regulators converge on CFRI.
- SEC chief accountant on what's next for IFRS, Rev Rec and audit committees.
- A broader mandate.
- Audit committee roles evolving and expanding.
- COSO 2013: "dream team" shares implementation advice.
- FERF research getting noticed.
- New Reports for 2015.
- 9th Annual Financial Executives International Hall of Fame.
- The balance sheet.