Vol. 30 Nbr. 4, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- How much is too much, how little is too little?
- Savvy CFOs reap rewards with finance governance technology.
- Become proactive, not reactive, to anti-fraud and anti-corruption programs.
- Microsoft finance & the journey to digital transformation: as part of a multi-year transformation effort, Microsoft is streamlining and expanding the finance functions role to have greater impact on the company, its customers and its partners.
- Integrated reporting: the new annual report for the 21st century?
- Board reporting trends and best practices in the Digital Age.
- 9th annual Financial Executives International: Hall of Fame.
- 9th Annual Financial Executives International: Hall of Fame: meet the class of 2014.
- The future of financial reporting: how companies get information from their balance sheet to investors will include a combination of new technology and old simplicity.
- Looking back at FASB's vision for the future.
- Linking business intelligence to strategy: helps CFOs stay relevant: if financial executives want to make strategic business decisions that move the company forward, they must have useful information that goes beyond historical financial data.
- XBRL in-source, out-source, or in-between.
- Important trends in goodwil impairment.
- Transition planning, regulations challenging private companies.
- What is FERF? 70 years of thought leadership.
- How can threat intelligence help the battle against cyber attacks.
- The balance sheet.