Vol. 31 Nbr. 2, March - March 2015
- 6 ways to get your shared services and AP in order.
- Turning ideas into action.
- Revenue recognition buys time, but not less work.
- Increased scrutiny: fixed asset controls and reporting.
- Budgeting for the real costs of international expansion.
- What LTI (long-term incentives) measures drive corporate performance? Choosing the right metrics, and applying them consistently, are keys to improving executive and corporate performance.
- After the M&A Boom: now comes the hard part: chief financial officers, treasurers, chief accounting officers and other financial executives around the globe will be dealing with the hangover from an merger and acquisition binge that shows little signs of slowing.
- Be prepared incident response plans help stem costs of a cyberattack.
- Why integration is key in Merger Mania.
- FEI presents.
- Learning today to lead tomorrow.
- Outstanding students honored.
- Recently published reports.
- People have questions; leaders have the answers.
- The balance sheet.