Vol. 30 Nbr. 3, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Presidents message.
- Never stop learning.
- Developing millenniaIs into your firm's next generation of leaders.
- Education The question we've asked chapters: What programs does your chapter offer its members and how do you measure their success? Read what the Knoxville, New Jersey and San Diego chapters have to say.
- New Jersey Chapter Ron Giaquinto VP Programs and Publicity Committee Chair.
- San diego chapter gary correia headquarters liaison: the san diego chapter of financial executives international has maintained a strong local board of directors, and an exclusive list of active sponsors, as well as a relatively stable membership. we are blessed with a diverse economy, great local universities, high-growth industries, an entrepreneurial spirit and great weather.
- Executive pay.
- Profile of the successful CFO: strategist * leader * advisor.
- Back to school & back to work.
- Touchy Feely Business.
- How not to fail at employer-related scholarships: corporate foundations need to follow specific rules when implementing a successful employee scholarship program.
- Utilizing sub-pay plans as a tax planning stpategy.
- Revenue recognition: how we got here and where it will take us.
- Lean finance.
- Communicating voluntary disclosure of corporate political spending.
- What is ferf: financial insights through thought leadership.
- The balance sheet.