Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, July 2017
- Conflict Resolution and Organizational Justice in the Workplace --Evidence-Based Research.
- Workplace Bullying: A Growing Epidemic.
- Social Mobility, Brain Gain, and Brain Drain.
- 2016 Demonetization in India: Missed Operational and Leadership Opportunities.
- Online vs. Brick and Mortar Learning: Competition or Complementary.
- Getting Recent Graduates to the Point Where They Know What They Don't Know.
- Relationship between Students' Attitudes toward Hypothetical Marketing Moral Dilemmas and Three Moral Emotions: Total Guilt, Post-transgressional Guilt and Anticipatory Guilt.
- Graduate Studies as Predictors of Leadership Development Mediated by Psychological Capital and Psychological Ownership.
- What Skills Do Students Think are Important for Jobs.
- Using a Modified Grameen Model to Counter the Financial Hardships Faced by African Students Studying in the U.S.
- Competitive Advantages with the Use of ICT (Moodle) in the New Curriculum at the University of Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Misinformation Online: A Preliminary Review of Survey Results on Americans' Perceptions by Gender, Ethnicity, and Party Affiliation.
- The Future of Financial Inclusion and its Impact on Poverty Reduction in India.
- Online Privacy and Indian Consumers.
- Whovians, Unconditional Consumers of Dr. Who Merchandise.