- American Society for Competitiveness
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Academic Dishonesty of MBA Students.
- Patent Infringement: Defensive Strategies for IP Violators.
- Acculturation Strategies of Asian-Americans.
- Management of Organizational Change Through the Capitalization of Knowledge.
- Personality Testing by Employers: Balancing the Need for Qualified Workers with Individual Rights.
- Growth and Financial Performance in the Communications Sector and the Service Sector in Mexico.
- Managerial Competency: Putting the Missing Link to Employee Loyalty.
- Subjective Norms and Demographic Background on E-payment Behavior in Cote d'Ivoire.
- Competitiveness in the Cognitive Economy: Rethinking the Knowledge Worker.
- Manufacturing Operations: Sexual Harassment, Morality, and Frontline Employees.
- Protecting Trade Secrets: Legal Challenges and Liabilities for Organizations.
- Piloting a Networked Curriculum.
- Human Sigma: What, Why and Why Not.
- The European General Data Protection Regulation and Competitiveness of Firms.
- 2016 Demonetization in India: Missed Operational and Leadership Opportunities.
- Cluster Analysis Model: An Analysis of the Competitive Advantages of Bioethanol in Mexico.
- Whovians, Unconditional Consumers of Dr. Who Merchandise.
- Designing a Holistic Customer Experience Program.
- Innovation, Operations to Promote Competitiveness in Manufacturing SMES.
- Enough? When is a Corporation at Risk of Outstripping its Core Competencies?