Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dominating States and Developments in Occupied Countries.
- Decision Making as Mediator between Environmental Uncertainty, Technological Sophistication, and Financial Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms.
- Economic Policies and Their Effects on Competitiveness and Prosperity: Puerto Rico and Singapore.
- What Are the Triggering Motives for Entrepreneurs in Egypt? A Case Study of Business Administration Post Graduates Students in Egypt.
- Strategic Factors Converging and Diverging to Incorporate Debt in the Structure of Capital of the Extraction, Construction and Transformation Sectors.
- The Impact of Knowledge Transfer on Organizational Culture: A Case Study of Egyptian Echo-Cardiologists' Pre and Post Training Programs.
- Sustainability: Opportunity or Responsibility?
- Recycling and Its Effects on the Environment.
- Syncplexity: A Model for Prestige-based Sustainable Competitiveness.
- Analyses of the Universal Trading Processes between Human Species and Nature.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: A Socio-Economic Theory, Framework, and Model.
- Competitiveness and Sustainability in a Changing Global Landscape: The Business Strategy Game Simulation.
- Social Media Applications Preference by Generation and Gender: An Exploratory Study.
- The Adoption of Mobile Game Applications as Sustainable Social and Behavioral Change.
- Mobile Security: Suggested Security Practices for Malware Threats.
- Leveraging Brand Heritage's Effects on Consumers' Attitudes and Intentions to Enhance Competitiveness.
- Measuring Service Quality in Egyptian Service Outsourcing Provider Companies.
- Poverty and Restrictions in Consumption: The Lived Experience of Colonia Residents.
- Explaining Innovation Using a Supply Chain Framework.
- Using the Expectancy Theory Framework to Explain the Motivation to Participate in a Consumer Boycott.
- Brand Diversity--A Global Vision.