Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is National Competitiveness Possible in an Era of Globalization in Retreat?
- The Elements of Reputation of Small and Entrepreneurial Firms: Reexamining the Role of Performance.
- Developments in Swedish Rental Housing: Unanticipated Consequences of Public Municipal Housing Companies Act 2011.
- Measures of a Firm's Financial Performance and Long-term Shareholder Value.
- Organizational Security: A Conceptual Framework and Implementation Issues.
- The European General Data Protection Regulation and Competitiveness of Firms.
- The Challenge of Renegotiating NAFTA.
- Investigating the Nonlinearity in the Corruption - Social Spending Nexus: An Economic Development Perspective.
- Designing a Holistic Customer Experience Program.
- Exporting Companies' Quality Structural Model.
- The Relationship of Entrepreneurship-Orientation and Market-Orientation in the Business Performance of Companies that Export Clothing in the State of Jalisco, Mexico.
- Innovation, Operations to Promote Competitiveness in Manufacturing SMES.
- Strategic Implications of Intellectual Capital's Increased Contribution to Market Value.
- Nike's Utilization of Brand Strategy to Increase Global Competitiveness.
- Evolutionism, Innovation and National Development: The Role of National Companies in Current Economic Dynamics.
- A Study of Brand Contribution to Earnings or Revenues.
- A Proposed Brand Portfolio Strategy for Nivea to Gain Competitive Advantage.
- International Competitiveness of Agricultural Export Firms: A Study of Export Companies of Blackberries in Los Reyes, Michoacan, Mexico and Huelva, Spain.
- Brand Image as Competitive Advantage.
- Service Quality in Pharmaceutical Businesses Between Perceived and Expected: An Applied Study on Governmental Hospitals in Egypt.
- Relationship between Students' Attitudes toward Hypothetical Marketing Moral Dilemmas and Locus of Control.
- Economic Development for South Africa - Competing in the Global Marketplace.
- George F. Kennan and the Geopolitics of Containment.
- China Leads the Global Energy Revolution.