Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Competitiveness in a Turbulent World.
- Supply Chain Social Sustainability: From the Perspective of a Supplier Operating Under a Restricted Operating Environment.
- The Key Role of Metacognition Monitoring in the Performance of Small Firms: The Mediating Roles of Systems, Orientation, Implementation, and Strategy.
- The Relationship between Competitiveness and Digital Marketing Innovation for a Digital Campaign Design: First Insights Based on a Panel Study in Mexico.
- Defining the Organizational Culture that Drives Strategic Innovation in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Egypt.
- Exploring the Optimum Cost and Time for the Project 'Improvment Cemex Egypt Logistics Waiting Area'.
- Insight into the Process of Negotiating with Stakeholders: An Organizational Learning Context.
- International Competitiveness of Blackberry Export Firms in Los Reyes, Michoacan, Mexico.
- Intellectual Capital and Competitiveness Strategy: The Aeronautical Sector of Queretaro and Its Practices.
- Are Environmental Concerns an Outcome of Post-Materialist Values? An Exploration and Alternate Perspectives.
- Coffee Shops and Cash Crops: Gritty Origins of the World's Favorite Beverage.
- The Mexican Multinational Business Groups, Global Expansion Strategy and Its Impact on Performance.
- Digital Knowledge Development: A Competitive Advantage.
- Cluster Analysis Model: An Analysis of the Competitive Advantages of Bioethanol in Mexico.
- Strategic Revenue Management: Revenue Stability and Maximizing Shareholder Value.
- The Association between U. S. Investment Incentives and Capital Flight from Latin America: A Historical Analysis.
- Leadership: A Gateway to Organizational Innovation.
- Required Leadership Skills for the Next Leader: An Empirical Study of the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Industry.
- The Impact of Knowledge Management on Developing Career Path Planning and Development: An Empirical Study of Echo-cardiologists in Egypt.
- Brexit - A Year Later.
- Customer Experience--An Emerging Frontier in Customer Service Excellence.
- Protecting Trade Secrets: Legal Challenges and Liabilities for Organizations.
- Churchillian Geopolitics: Mackinder, Mahan and the Preservation of the British Empire.
- The Impact of Leadership Styles on Strategy Implementation in the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Field.