Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, July 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Social Calculus Missing from Decisions on Immigration and International Trade.
- Defining the Organizational Culture that Drives Strategic Innovation in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Egypt.
- Human Sigma: What, Why and Why Not.
- The Impact of Organizational Culture on Work Quality.
- Financial and Environmental Issues of Public-Private Waste Management Strategy.
- Misgivings of Misclassification of Workers: Tax Gaps.
- Global Virtual Currency--Brief Overview.
- Financial Inclusion and the Payments Industry.
- Long Term Memory in Foreign Exchange Market Returns: International Evidence.
- Comparative Analyses of Philosophical Foundations of Kakistocratic Leadership and Timocratic Management Theories in Colleges and Universities.
- Enhancing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for Effective Leadership.
- Competitiveness Council and Development of Public Policies.
- America and the Asia-Pacific: The Geopolitical Vision of General Douglas MacArthur.
- Mixed Signals: Do College Graduates Have the Soft Skills That Employers Want?
- Academic Entrepreneurialism: Originating, Commercializing and Sustaining Intellectual Property Development.
- Organizations' Investment in Education.
- The Relationship between Undergraduate Student Attitudes about Hypothetical Marketing Moral Dilemmas and Two Variables: Strength of Religious Identity and Strength of Spiritual/Religious Beliefs.
- Faculty Handbooks--An Analysis of Human Resource Management Policies and Practices: A Case Study.
- What Makes Business Students Participate in College Study Abroad Programs?
- Piloting a Networked Curriculum.
- CRM as an Outreach and Communication Strategy with Graduates of the Master's Degree in Marketing Management.
- Leveraging Industry Experience to Enhance a Professor's Ability to Teach Applications of Theory.
- Toward Understanding the Importance of the Different Aspects of Oral Communication: An Exploratory Study of MBA Students in Portugal.
- Professors' Performance Using ICT in a College in Guadalajara, Mexico.